How Can A Surveillance Video Camera Benefit Your Business?
Employees and customers in just about every type of business steal over one billion dollars a week from employers. You can prevent employee theft by installing security cameras. Our newest cameras allow you to log in from your phone, tablet or computer to watch real-time what is happening while you’re away. Many times employees are unwilling to report another person’s theft, but the camera doesn’t lie.
At Global Alarm, we keep a close eye on new and emerging technologies, upgrades, and proven products. We have found TruVision® cameras by Interlogix United Technologies to offer superior quality products that consistently outperform the competitors.
Protecting and keeping a close eye on your business, whether you are open or closed, is vitally important to the health of your business.
Whether residential or business locations, to address modern-day video surveillance challenges, TruVision® IP cameras deliver state of the art, high definition picture quality and feature leading compression technology to deliver complete, reliable video coverage even in challenging environments and lighting conditions. TruVision cameras deliver exceptional picture quality and offer flexible surveillance options to meet the most demanding security environments.
- Image details with high contrast lighting
- Details in focus with enhanced clarity in both the foreground and background
- High degree of color accuracy
- Facial details for optimal identification
Want to see how our TruVision security cameras stack up against the competition? Check out these seven side-by-side videos for detailed comparisons.
The TruVision line of IP Bullet and Dome Cameras offers a choice of models and styles, so you can find the best fit for your home or business needs. Take a look at just some of the options and specs available:
- High resolution options
- Up to 98 ft. (30m) IR range – with on/off settings
- Integrated motion and tamper detection, privacy masking
- Detection for cross line, intrusion, object, unattended baggage, face detection
- Edge recording on up to 128GB micro SD/SDHC/SDXC card for video playback (Card not included)
- IP67 Environmental rating
- TruVision Device Manager software to access newly added system devices
- Select Models Feature Real-time Video Streaming Up to 1080p Resolution to Capture Every Detail
- True Day/Night Functionality and Infrared Illuminators to Capture Images in Various Lighting Scenarios
- Up to 120 dB of Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Performance for Contrasting Lighting Environments
- ROI (Region of Interest), Hallway View, Mirror, De-fog, Electronic Image Stabilization
- Alarm Inputs and Outputs Provide Easy Notification and Control of Events
- Warranty included